Recipe: Creamy Vegan Hot Chocolate
This vegan hot chocolate is a hug in a mug! Why spend your days shivering at home when you could be sipping on this soul-warming hot chocolate? Made with real ingredients only, this hot chocolate will transport you to creamy paradise with its rich coconut milk base. Cozy up with a book and get sippin'!
SERVINGS: 1 / PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
- 1 cup Everland organic Fair Trade coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate (finely chopped)
- 1-2 teaspoons Everland organic maple syrup (adjust to your preferred sweetness)
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Everland organic shredded coconut (for sprinkling on top)
- In a saucepan, heat coconut milk on medium heat until hot (but not boiling).
- Turn off heat, and stir in the rest of the ingredients (except shredded coconut).
- Pour into your favourite mug. Garnish with shredded coconut.
- Warm your hands, take a big sip, and let out a satisfied sigh!