Does your lunch excite you? Well, it should! This easy plant-based sushi bowl is here to get you pumped for a healthy packed lunch again. Since it stores well and is eaten cold, it's perfect as a healthy work or school lunch.
SERVINGS: 1 / PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
- 1/2 block tofu
- 1/2 cup purple/black rice (cooked)
- 1/2 avocado (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon sushi vinegar
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup mushrooms (cooked)
- Everland toasted sesame oil (for drizzling at the end)
- Everland organic white sesame seeds to garnish
- Seaweed sheets to garnish
- Soy sauce for serving
- Put all ingredients into bowl. Make it pretty.
- Drizzle with organic toasted sesame oil, then sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Instagram your beautiful lunch. #SushiLife
- Grab your chopsticks and dig in!