A creamy, nutty sauce over buckwheat noodles and some lively vegetables to boot? We've dressed our soba noodle dish with carrots and broccoli and of course, our signature Thai peanut sauce.
Now you can enjoy your favourite New World Foods nut butter as an "acceptable" dinner (instead of eating it right out of the jar, which we're totally guilty of). The sweet flavour from the Thai peanut sauce mixed with saltiness and creaminess of the soy sauce and nut butter blend perfectly to make this dinner a solid 10 in our opinion.
SERVINGS: 4 / PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
- Soba Noodles (about 500g)
- ½ cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup water
- Everland Thai Peanut Sauce
- Rice Vinegar
- Soy sauce or Tamari
- New World Foods Smooth Peanut Butter
- Sesame seeds
- Red chili flakes
- Cook your Soba noodles as per package instructions.
- To prepare sauce mix Everland Thai Peanut Sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce or tamari, water, and New World Foods Peanut Butter.
- Mix carrots and broccoli into the pot with Soba noodles and then pour the sauce over that and mix well.
- Feel free to top with sesame seeds or red chili flakes - however much will make your taste buds happy!