Recipe: Vegan Spinach Basil Pesto Pasta
Basil, spinach, cashews, and fresh cherry tomatoes - what's not to love?
After going vegan I missed the convenience of those little jars of pesto sauce where you would just cook your pasta and smother an unhealthy amount of that sauce over top. Thankfully, this basil pesto recipe is ridiculously quick and with all the spinach packed in the sauce how can you resist?
SERVINGS: 4 / PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
- 1 box/pack of pasta – family serving
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1/3 cup Everland Natural Avocado Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 ½ cups fresh basil
- ½ cup of Everland Whole Cashews
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp Everland Nutritional Yeast
- 2 cups of halved grape tomatoes
- Halved cherry tomatoes
- Cook pasta following package instructions
- Add spinach, Everland Avocado Oil, garlic, basil, Everland Whole Cashews, lemon juice, seat salt, and Everland Nutiritonal Yeast to a blender or food processor and blend until everything is smooth (a few small chunks are fine).
- Pour your pesto sauce over top of cooked pasta, add halved tomatoes and mix everything together.
- Serve warm or cold.