Posted on March 20, 2017:
Are you a fan of organic and natural foods? Do you like helping people eat better and feel better? You could be the full-time E-commerce Specialist we're looking for!
About Elimento® Online Market:
We are a family-run online grocery site committed to making healthy, ethically made foods more accessible. We proudly love the products we offer; from avocado oil and organic maca to hemp protein and Fair Trade chocolate almond butter, all our products are vegetarian and made with NO nasty ingredients or artificial anything. We love to have fun with our work, and yes – that includes dropping food puns on our customers.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies to drive qualified traffic, brand awareness, and sales for elimento.com.
- Track and analyze performance using Google Analytics to identify areas for improvement.
- Continually optimize elimento.com to improve conversions and the user experience while reducing bounce rate and abandoned checkouts.
- Write and design inspiring email marketing campaigns and blog content to engage customers, drive sales, and increase customer acquisition/retention.
- Continually add products to our e-commerce website by writing SEO-friendly copy, taking and optimizing photos, and organizing categories.
- Create Google Ads and landing pages (using Unbounce) to drive conversions.
- Create and manage our Amazon online store (e.g. adding products, optimizing listings, addressing customer reviews, etc)
- Grow our social media presence (@elimentomarket) on Facebook and Instagram by writing engaging posts, optimizing ads for our target market, partnering with influencers & hosting contests.
- Coordinate shipments, address customer inquiries, and assist with other tasks as needed.
You Will Gain:
- Rewarding experience in a tight-knit company where you can make a real impact with the autonomy you are granted
- An incredible portfolio with results that you can take full ownership of
- Knee-deep involvement in different areas of marketing (e.g. e-commerce, SEO, Amazon, eBay, online sales, copywriting, digital marketing, advertising, etc)
- Meaningful work in helping people live healthier through nourishing products
- Sweet discounts and free healthy products (did someone say quinoa?!)
- Friendly, open office environment, located right by a beautiful lake & running trail (perfect for morning runs, picnic lunches & dog petting)
We're Looking For:
- Entrepreneurial attitude with ability to self-manage, figure things out, and stay organized with minimal guidance
- Experience in eCommerce (knowledge of Shopify an asset) and Amazon or eBay
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with website editing and basic graphic design
- Knowledge of SEO, user experience (UX) best practices, and conversion optimization
- Good understanding of social media for business (particularly Facebook and Instagram)
- Strong copywriting skills with minimal mistakes; keen attention to detail
- Good eye for design and basic photography skills
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to help with different tasks outside of job description
- Enthusiasm for promoting healthy foods
Our office is located in Burnaby, BC. If you are motivated by this posting, please submit your resume and cover letter in a single PDF, titled "Firstname Lastname - Ecommerce Specialist" to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review applications as they come in as we need to fill this role as soon as possible.
While we genuinely appreciate all applicants, we will only contact those who are chosen for an interview. Thank you and we look forward to getting to know you!