Quinoa salad is a delicious and healthy dish that has become increasingly popular in recent years. Not only is quinoa a great source of plant-based protein, but it's also packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals. This means that not only does quinoa salad taste great, but it's also healthy for you.
Why use our products?
At Everland, we strive to elevate your salad experience by providing you with top-notch ingredients. We firmly believe that healthy and delectable food should be accessible to everyone, and that's why we meticulously handpick each component to guarantee optimum taste and nutrition. For instance, our quinoa is a complete protein and a rich source of fiber and vital nutrients. Additionally, we offer an extensive assortment of nuts, seeds, and dried fruits, such as walnuts, pine nuts, blueberries, and cranberries, that can add a satisfying crunch and enhance the flavor of your salad. Moreover, our all-natural and organic ingredients, including extra-virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, and maple syrup, can make your dressing healthier and more flavorful. At Everland, we are devoted to providing you with the highest quality ingredients that will not only tantalize your taste buds but also nourish your body. By choosing Everland products, you're investing in your health and wellness, and we're excited for you to give them a try!
For the salad:
- 1 cup uncooked Everland quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, diced (1 cup)
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 cup additional grated or chopped veggies like tomatoes, carrots, corn, green onions, or broccoli stems, or any veggies of your choice
- 1/2 cup (65 grams) nuts and seeds like walnuts, pine nuts, or sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup (35 grams) dried fruit, blueberries or cranberries
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh herbs; use any combination of fresh parsley, cilantro, basil, dill or mint
- 1 (15-ounce) Everland can chickpeas
For The Dressing:
1. In a saucepan, bring water and quinoa to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the pan and let the mixture simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, until the quinoa is tender and the water has been absorbed. Once done, set it aside to cool.
2. In the meantime, take a small bowl and whisk together the extra-virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard, honey/maple syrup, salt, fresh ground black pepper and lemon juice.
3. In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, tomatoes, cucumber, corn, chickpeas, and green onions. Pour the dressing over the quinoa mixture and toss everything together to coat. Then, stir in the cilantro and season with salt and black pepper.
4. You can serve the dish immediately, or chill it in the refrigerator before serving.