We like experimenting and trying new ways of eating Muesli. Since the oats in these aren't baked, we decided to put them into our Breakfast Bake! We made a cake full of good fibers, and nutritious ingredients, that are sure to keep you full for a long period of time. It looks pretty, feeds many and is a delight to eat. Look no further than our Fruit & Nut Muesli Breakfast Bake! Made with New World's Fruit & Nut Muesli, this bake is filled with good fibers and nutritious ingredients that are sure to satisfy your taste buds.
Can be made for Vegans & Gluten Free Members of the World.
Why You Should Use Our Products:
At New World, we are committed to providing our customers with high-quality, healthy food options that are both delicious and easy to make. Our Fruit & Nut Muesli is no exception. Made with wholesome ingredients like oats, nuts, and dried fruit, our muesli is a perfect choice for those who want to start their day with a nutritious and filling breakfast.
- 1 1/4 Cup Hot Water
1 1/2 Cup New World Fruit & Nut Muesli
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil/Butter
- 1 Cup Brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 3/4 Cups All-purpose flour or Whole Wheat (Sift it) (or gluten free flour)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Flax Egg/or Egg
- Heat your oven to 350°F and prepare a 9" pan.
- In two separate mixing bowls, combine the hot water and 1 cup of muesli in the first bowl. Mix well and add in the coconut oil/butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and flax egg/egg(1:3 Ratio). Mix until everything is combined.
- In the second mixing bowl, combine the sifted flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix well to evenly distribute all ingredients.
- Combine the liquid mixture with the dry mixture and mix until just combined. Do not overmix, as you want to preserve the air created.
- Pour the mixture into your lined pan and top with the remaining muesli.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, checking with a fork/toothpick in the middle to see if it's done.
- Once finished, let the breakfast bake cool and then top it off with your desired toppings. We recommend raspberry jam, coconut yogurt, raspberries, and lemon zest.
- Recipe by Sita Walia
Enjoy this delicious and versatile breakfast bake any time of day, whether it's for breakfast, tea time, or even dessert. And with vegan and gluten-free options, it's perfect for all members of the world!