Valentine's Day can be a lot to handle. Figuring out what to do, what to eat, which card to get, or how to surprise your partner can easily cause more stress than joy.
Well, we're here to help you out! This Valentine's, make your partner giggle with these cheesy puns and sweet gestures. Lovingly curated by yours truly, the hopeless romantics of Elimento, these ideas are sure to sweeten up your Valentine's Day.
1. Prepare a roasted garlic pasta dinner, set the table like a fancy restaurant, and place this note on your date's napkin.
2. Make 'em swoon with this smooth invitation to a Valentine's "date".
3. Wake your partner up with Valentine's pancakes! Serve with organic cranberry-infused honey and this cute line.
4. Prepare a picnic spread. Toss up a sexy salad with avocado chunks and avocado oil. Attach this punny note to their fork.
5. Build a blanket fort together. Decorate with fairy lights. Cuddle up inside for a dinner and movie.
6. Sneak a pack of walnuts into your partner's lunch bag with this sweet phrase.
7. Remind them of your undying love with a punny jar of organic coconut oil.
8. Surprise your Valentine with breakfast in bed: luxurious dark chocolate peanut butter toast with this cute phrase.
9. Make your movie night sweeter by attaching this note to their popcorn.